Hi Folks,

Please find the below demand. Please submit qualified candidates asap

Client - Cognizant

*Need Passport number for submission *

Please share resume at  Varun.j@net2source (DOT) com

*Position : PL/SQL Tech lead*

*Location : San Rafael, CA*

*Duration: Contract*

*EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 10+ YEARS*

*Job Description :*

Primary Skill - PL/SQL Programming

• Undergraduate or advanced degree in BS in Mathematics, Economics,
Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics

• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst

• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze,
and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail
and accuracy

• Demonstrated ability with data analysis methods and analytics tools like
Looker, Splunk, Tableau, Mixpanel, Google

Experience : 10 to 12yrs.

Roles & Responsibilities :

• Facilitate business planning by providing business insights for product
usage, product adoption, customer analysis, product feature usage, and
product performance / reliability analysis , persona analytics

• Extensive SQL knowledge, adept at queries and joining data from primary
or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems

• High attention to detail, ability to work independently and prepare
presentations that clearly communicate findings to the broader organization

• Turn raw information into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and
reports to provide ad-hoc reporting and analytics services and proactively
support business decisions and processes

• Good communication skills and an awareness of how to communicate data and
results effectively

• 3 years of experience in data mining, data analytics, big data analytics
or equivalent position

• Self-starter: Can take a big idea or a complex problem, mine data to
create insights, and use those insights to establish a point-of-view on the
idea / problem

• Desire to learn in a fast-paced environment With Autodesk software, you
have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing
with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. Its
disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction
manufacturing and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and
tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by
everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital
scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to
integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers,
partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for
anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world. The Experience
Analytics team is seeking a Data Analyst for the Insights Operations Team.
You will be working on a myriad of analytics related to a data product that
provides ML ins

Regards,

*Varun Jain*

*Senior Recruiter*