Hi Partner,

I have attached my consultant profile for your reference, please check the
below details:

Name

Aruna

Title

QA

Exp

11+

Phn Num

407-680-3366

Email ID

aruna....@gmail.com

Visa Status

H1B Transfer

Current Location

Alabama

Relocation (Yes/No)

No

Billing Rate

Notice Period

2 weeks

Preferred Time

CST

*Note: The best way to reach me is Email.*

*Thanks and Regards,Sandeep Patil*

*Sr. RecruiterHexaider Technologies LLC**Email: sandeep.pa...@hexaider.com
<sandeep.pa...@hexaider.com>*

Ph Num: +1 407-680-3366