Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*No H1    !!*

*Subject:*  - Data Engineer w/ DataStage-6-12 month Contract

*Location: *Remote

*VISA: *US CITIZEN , Green Card, GC-EAD, H4-EAD only

*Duration: *6-12 Month Contract

CLIENT

POSITION

DURATION

LOCATION

INTERVIEW PROCESS

Data Engineer (DataStage)

6 -12Month C

100% Remote

CLIENT JOB DESCRIPTION

2 (30 min video )

FB- 24-48 hrs from submittal

Systems is a highly specialized analytics and technology consulting firm
with a core focus in developing data-driven solutions. As a Certified
Google Partner, we bring together the most advanced software engineers,
data scientists, and technologists to help transform the world’s leading
brands.

is now looking to expand our success by continuing to build our team of
passionate, curious, and skilled engineering gurus to help deliver our
products and services at scale! Join us!

*Salary*: Competitive rate based on qualifications

*Education:* Bachelor's or Master’s degree in technical discipline;
Master's preferred, or equivalent years’ of experience in the field.

*Must be Authorized to work in the USA*

*Responsibilities*

· Responsible for assisting in gathering data requirements, system design
and data modeling to include all tasks, data pipeline, transformations,
development and final deployment.

· Provide technical requirements to the data engineering team for
conversion of business requirements to reporting data layer.

· Perform data analysis, data modeling and SSIS data design tasks /
transformation on complicated datasets with potentially complex data
integration scenarios related to reporting.

· Build data structures / database objects and data blending technologies
to support data harmonization and provide data to industry standard
visualization tools and self-service reporting templates.

*Basic Qualifications*

· 5+ years database, data integration experience in DataStage

· 3+ years’ experience with MDM, SQL, and Big Data solutions

· 5+ years’ experience in designing and implementing the data structures
(conceptual, logical, physical & dimensional models) for reporting.

· Experience with industry standard analytic tools such as MicroStrategy,
Power Bi and Tableau a plus.

· Supporting data enablement for enterprise Business Intelligence solutions
using one or more of the following EDW platforms: Big Data Platforms / HANA
/ BW / Snowflake

· Development experience in using Big Data solutions using open source
technologies within the Hadoop ecosystem such as: Impala, Hive, Spark, Pig,
etc.

· Strong knowledge of scripting to support data requirements

· Strong knowledge of reporting related data security principles

· Proven track record working with complex, interrelated systems and
bringing that data together on Big Data platforms.

· Be knowledgeable in visualization tools data requirements for
MicroStrategy

· Heavy, In-Depth Database Knowledge – SQL and NoSQL.

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email: bha...@votoconsulting.com <hw...@votoconsulting.com>*

*Phone #: **201-331-6935*

*1549-Finnegan Lane,2nd Floor,Suite B