Hi,

We are looking for .Net Developer – Locals only - remote
Location – Perrysburg, OH
VISA – H4EAD, GC, GCEAD, USC

JOB DESCRIPTION
·       Troubleshooting and programming software solutions based on
multi-tiered architecture using C#, XAML, ASP.NET, JavaScript, T-SQL, and MSMQ.
·       Designing data structures and using/configuring/querying SQL Server
databases.
·       Experience with Service Fabric is preferred.
·       Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is preferred.
·       Experience with Angular and AngularJS is preferred.
·       Experience with Azure DevOps, Git, YAML, and deploying via Pipelines is
preferred.
·       Experience with Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0 is a plus.
·       Experience in developing, deploying, and supporting Windows mobile
applications is a plus.
·       Proven experience with software development life cycle, Agile teams,
change management process, and version control packages.
·       Object oriented languages
·       Proven ability and knowledge of computer technology
·       Excellent communication and organization skills
·       Logical troubleshooting
·       Proven interpersonal skills
·       Global experience providing tier three support in a manufacturing
environment is a plus.

Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities:
·       Develop new software systems and modify existing ones for Client’s
manufacturing, reliability, and R&D processes.
·       Integrate shop floor systems with custom-developed and off-the-shelf
solutions.
·       Responsible for hypercare and expert-level support on global
applications for manufacturing, database, and related systems.
·       Assist administrators (server admins, network admins, DB admins) in
troubleshooting enterprise-level problems.
·       Document recurring issues and present possible solutions.
·       Interface with other departments and supplier representatives.
·       Exercise effective communications levels and foster team building.
·       Adhere to all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards.

Kind Regards!
Kunal
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Email: ku...@v2innovationsinc.com<mailto:ku...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Cell: (734) 357 8123
Fax: (734) 408 4744
www.v2innovationsinc.com<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com/>
Kunal on linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kunal-vijay-singh-75aa43124/>

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience