Hello,
Hope you are doing well today!

My name is Vinod and I am a Lead/recruiter working with ApTask. If you are
currently looking for New opportunities. I have an exciting opportunity
with one of our client and it’s a remote role. Please let me know if you
are interested.
Below are the job details for your review.

*REQUIREMENT: 1*
*Role: **Front End developer - AEM*
*Location: 100% Remote*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*position .  Needs to be hands.*

   - Mainly HTML,CSS/SCSS, JavaScript
   - additionality Typescript (angular), Jest  testing and
   - any other backend - AEM, Hybris, java
   - should be able to lead offshore teams.

*REQUIREMENT: 2*
*Role: **Adobe Campaign*
*Location: 100% Remote*
*Duration: 12+ Months*

Activities

   - Create and enhance architecture diagrams / designs for
   platform workflows
   - Provides overall architecture guidance and subject matter
   knowledge, in alignment with Adobe recommended
   - Participates in daily stand-up meetings and PI/Agile
   events practices

Skills

   - Strong background in Adobe Campaign Classic building and maintaining
   technical workflows (import/export/alerts)
   - Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL skills
   - JavaScript is nice to have

Thanks & Regards,

*Vinod Kumar || Team Lead*

212)-203-8928) |  vin...@aptask.com

Add Me: linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-92458844
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-92458844>

120 Wood Ave South, Suite # 300, Iselin, NJ 08830