Hi we have an opening for copywriter position

The ideal candidate will have experience working in electronics, technology or
ecommerce and will have the creative drive and the critical mind to create
clear, compelling, conversion-focused copy that excites our customers about the
latest products, offers and communications from Samsung US. The ideal candidate
must be able to work in an exceptionally fast-paced, agile work environment.

Responsibilities

  *   Write clear, attractive marketing, ecommerce and social media copy in
Samsung’s distinct tone and style
  *   Interpret copywriting briefs, branding guidelines, and product
information copy decks to understand project requirements and become a champion
of Samsung products and programs across all categories
  *   Research product information, pricing, and offer information as needed to
complete assignments
  *   Collaborate with marketing, designers, developers, category managers,
content authors, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing
and ecommerce projects (e.g. email campaigns, social media posts, affiliate ads
and net new landing pages)
  *   Edit and proofread copy as needed produced by other internal and external
teams

Requirements

  *   Proven experience (3+ years) as a B2C copywriter or related role, with
expertise in marketing, content management, promotional and UX writing
  *   Passion and dedication for a cohesive and well-articulated customer
experience journey
  *   A portfolio that demonstrates a strong skill set across a wide range of
deliverables
  *   Knowledge of online and ecommerce content strategy and creation
  *   Strong research skills
  *   A quick, creative mind and a collaborative spirit
  *   Excellent time-management and organizational skills
  *   Ability to perform under tight SLAs in an extremely agile work environment
  *   BS/BA in Marketing, English, Writing or a related field

Kind Regards!<https://em-ui.constantcontact.com/em-ui/em/page/em-ui/email#>

Weblink: Click<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com/>
Open Position : Dice<https://www.dice.com/company/90887725>
Sidharth Santhosh
V2 Innovations Inc<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com/>
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Email: sidha...@v2innovationsinc.com<mailto:sidha...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Cell: (734) 408
4698<https://em-ui.constantcontact.com/em-ui/em/page/em-ui/email#>
Fax: (734) 408
4744<https://em-ui.constantcontact.com/em-ui/em/page/em-ui/email#>
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sidharth-santhosh-b44130227/>|
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sidharth.snair.14>|
Twitter<https://twitter.com/sidhart72133894>|
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/sidharth_snair/>

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience