Hi ,

This is Naresh from Sira Consulting Inc. We have a Job Opportunity for the
role of *“C++ Developer” @ Parsippany NJ *

I have attached the Job Description for your reference with this mail.
Kindly have a look at it and if you are interested,

please send me your Updated Resume along with Best Time & Number to reach
you, look forward to working with you.

Job Title : *C++ Developer*

Job Location : *Parsippany, NJ  Onsite Role*

Duration:  6 to 13 months contract job

Rate: *$51/HR MAX*

·       Windows desktop Application Development. C++  MFC  .NET T-Sql
Resources

·       Candidates with strong OOPS concepts  C++ development skills (5+
years)  MFC development skills (5+ years) must have.

·       Working experience with C++ and C# interoperability is good to have.

·       Data Access through the libraries in C++ Experience

·       Experience with Utilizing Design Patterns etc is required.

·       Willing to relocate and long term commitment is another aspect.

*Best regards,*

*Naresh*

*P: 737-205-1512*

*E: nar...@siraconsultinginc.com <nar...@siraconsultinginc.com>*