Hi Good Morning!

My name is Vinod and I am a salesforce recruiter/Lead at Aptask, We have
openings for Salesforce roles with one of our clients. Please share your
resume, so that I will map your resume for the right requirements.

*Our client are State Clients/ Cognizant/ Wipro/ L&T/ Virtusa/ Capgemini/
Deloitte/JKtech/ Accenture/ Tata Elxsi/ Morgan Stanley/ Epiq Global/
Microsoft/ Fiserv/ Zebra Technologies/ Eaton/ PayPal etc.*

*Add Me to your LinkedIn: **linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-92458844*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-92458844>

*Contract Requirements - Need Skilled Resources*

*Client*

*Role*

*Job Description*

*Birla soft-*

*SAP Test Architect*:

Dallas, TX (day one onsite)

Local Preferred – Hybrid model is also available.

*Experience Range: 15yrs+ • Experience with SAP solution manager, HP
Quality Center • Basic understanding of core processes like Finance, P2P,
MFG, OTC, EWM • Hands on manual SAP testing experience with SAP ECC,
S/4HANA*

*Birla soft*

*Integration Test Lead* –

Dallas, TX (day one onsite)

Local Preferred – Hybrid model is also available.

for coordinating Interface (100+) / Integration testing, end to end
scenario execution across functions and 3rd party system stakeholders.
Visibility on interfaces has come now.

*Birlasoft*

*Defect Lead *- Dallas, TX (day one onsite)

Local Preferred – Hybrid model is also available.

 Onshore, to drive, coordinate and follow up on defect *activities  *

*Wipro*

*Automation Manager (Remote)*

Automation skills
NodeJS, JavaScript, API testing, Mocha, Advance Browser testing with
devtools, Devops, Jenkins

*Cognizant*

Salesforce Tech Arch (*candidate to be working from Torrance, CA office
from Day 1. Please specify clearly in the submission email*).

*Brief Summary of Role: *

A Technical Architect (TA) designs the key technical components of the
solution and helps direct Appirio technical resources to develop and
deliver the project deliverables.  The TA reduces the overall project
technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle,
shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives.
Additionally, the TA often conducts design/code reviews during major
project milestones.

*Cognizant*

*CPQ Developer (Certified CPQ) *

Experience: (7+ Years must)

Location: Remote

   - 3+ years designing, configuring and testing SaaS solutions focused on
   CPQ Implementation experience with CPQ products (i.e., Big
   Machines, Apptus, CallidusCloud, Steelbrick). Salesforce Quote-to-Cash
   (formerly Steelbrick) strongly preferred.

*Cognizant*

*Functional Solution Architect with strong experience in ServiceMax*

*Location:  Remote*

o    SFDC Sales Cloud

o    SFDC Service Cloud (including CTI)

o    SFDC Communities

o    3rd Party App Integration

o    Data Migration

o    Force.com
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fForce.com&c=E,1,XRNdpAD53hAD8ozpUpkj_5bsAgK1Mq9ZxOry7ajc3F9p0hlJtuYzb1wi_-AUJ3tatHWWpJ1E68S7Zc9XQZb4Glor8Tbg9CkxixV-mjnj7BmXJQ,,&typo=1&ancr_add=1>
Custom Development

Hi alan,

My name is Alex and I am a salesforce recruiter/Lead at Aptask, We have
[...]

Thanks & Regards,

*Vinod Kumar || Team Lead*

212)-203-8928) |  vin...@aptask.com

Add Me: linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-92458844
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-92458844>

120 Wood Ave South, Suite # 300, Iselin, NJ 08830

[image: Logo 1]

*ApTask is a global, diversity certified staffing and recruiting company
that specializes in IT, finance and accounting, and block chain developer
placements.*

[image: cid:image008.png@01D41CE3.88170170] <http://www.aptask.com/>| [image:
cid:image009.png@01D41CE3.88170170] <http://www.facebook.com/aptask> | [image:
cid:image018.png@01D41CE3.87FB6320]
<linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-5a670257> |[image:
cid:image019.png@01D41CE3.87FB6320] <http://www.twitter.com/MyApTask>| [image:
cid:image012.png@01D41CE3.88170170] <http://www.instagram.com/MyApTask>

For any questions or assistance please send an email to h...@aptask.com

[image: PPPApTask][image: signature_1628810232] <http://www.aptask.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If
you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient,
please delete or destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies
and notify the sender of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. It shall
not attach any liability on the sender or ApTask or its affiliates. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the sender
and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of ApTask or its affiliates.