Hi, Hope you are doing great today. Let me know if you are interested in
below requirement. Please send the suitable resume along with Contact
Details, Current Location ASAP on *mano...@idctechnologies.com*
<mano...@idctechnologies.com>

*Position: ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> Core developer*

*Location:** Los Angeles ,CA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

• We are looking for a very senior ASP.NET Core developer who is
comfortable with full stack web development. We are re-writing an existing
WPF client business application to the web. The developer will need to read
and understand the WPF code in order to effectively translate the
implementation to a combination of .NET Core MVC and SPA. The developer
must be comfortable with all phases of implementation from front end HTML
and JavaScript through the .NET Core web application to the SQL Server
database. Must have experience developing very complex line-of-business
applications.

Proficient in C#

Proficient in .NET Core Razor Pages and web user interface development

Proficient in .NET Core Entity Framework

Experience working with Angular 7+

Ability to work with HTML5/CSS/JavaScript

Experience with TypeScript 3+

Experience with SQL Server 2016 or later

Ability to write and debug complex stored procedures

Knowledge of SOLID design principles

Experience with N-layer and/or Clean Architectures

Ability to work with HTML5 Canvas a plus

Experience writing large, complex line of business applications

Experience with Syncfusion controls a plus

Experience with Telerik Reporting or similar a plus

Proficient with API development

Experience with WPF a plus

Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus

Experience with Vue a plus

We are building the next generation program scheduling application for
Fox’s broadcast, cable, and streaming platforms. We are replacing a legacy
program scheduling application written in .NET/WPF by the same in-house
team. Most of the remaining work is rewriting legacy app reports and
modules in the new application.

The developer positions are 100% hands-on software development.

The developer positions require strong communication skills to collaborate
with product owners, QA analysts, and other developers.

Thanks and Regards,

*Manoj Priyadarshi*

IDC Technologies, Inc.
Work: 408-560-2256