Hi  ,

We have a position for *“**Salesforce QA Tester**”* based out at* Remote.*

I have listed out the Job Description below. Kindly check the JD and
confirm me your interest.

*Job Title:* Salesforce QA Tester
*Job location:* Remote (RATE : $45/hr on C2C MAX)

*Duration*: Contract

*Job Description:*

Must Have:

1. Excellent Client Interaction

2. Team Coordination and Task Allocation

3. Knowledge Gathering and Transition

*Required Skills* Functional Testing, Integration and End to End Testing,
Salesforce, ALM, Azure.

*Preferred Skills* Functional Testing, Salesforce

*Job Responsibilities*

-Test Requirement Analysis

-Test Strategy and Test Planning

-Test Design