Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*UI developer *

*Contract** Long term*

*Location : **Remote *

*Job Description:*

UI developer JD:- 10+ Years Exp is MUST

React developers should be able to:

React combination of typescript, Node.js, scss. Must have ability to work
Jest test cases.

·       Work with and write semantic HTML tags

·       Work with and write CSS selectors

·       Implement a CSS reset

·       Understand the box model and how to reset to border-box

·       Understand flexbox

·       Work with and implement responsive web principles including the
proper user of media queries

·       Strong Hands on Exp below:

   - *JXS*
         - *JavaScript Fundamentals + ES6*
         - Git - GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab.
         - *Redux*

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*