Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Java Full stack  Developer*

*Pheonix, AZ / Remote to start*

*Contract*

   - Experience with multiple programming languages and technology stacks.
   • Experience with Java and/or Object Orientated Programming
   • Microservices architecture
   • SOA Architecture and RESTful API
   • Any Reactive programming knowledge
   • Git/Bitbucket
   • CICD, PaaS, Jenkins
   • Splunk
   • Knowledge of Database RDBMS
   • Knowledge about Docker, containers, PODs
   • Experience working in an Agile or Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment.

               Java/Spring, ,Rest API

               Strong working experience in Java 8 and Java
          Spring boot framework

Work with the following technologies:

   -  Min 7-8 years’ experience
   - Java 8 and Java 11
   Middleware services built in American Express’s cloud environment that
   integrate to a broad set of technologies
   - Design, review, and document solutions.
   - Drive consistent development practices through the creation and
   enforcement of team processes including design, code, and test plan reviews.
   - Perform code reviews.
   Hands-on software development and testing.
   - Identify opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing
   needs and predicting future challenges.
   - Develop a deep understanding of application designs and system
   integrations.
   Work with Product Owners, contributing to blueprints, and assisting with
   annual planning of feature sets.
   - Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies.
   Additional capabilities that we’re looking for:
   - Designing solutions that are scalable and can be delivered iteratively
   to maximise business value
   - •Writing code and unit tests, Integrate with APIs provided by
   different teams in American Express
   - •Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
   - •Expertise in the definition and implementation of effective software
   engineering practices and processes that result in high speed to market:
   i.e. open source style project maintainers, PR review process, issue
   triage, code reviews, code contribution metrics definition, test automation
   strategy, CI/CD optimization, etc

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*