Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

AEM Consultant

*Location* – Denver, Remote

*JD* –

v  Should have -

·       Proficient in AEM(Adobe experience Manager) Architecture,
Application development and Deployment Cycles.

·       Experience in developing Templates (Static and Editable templates),
Custom Components, creating and launching Workflows and customizing out of
the box Widgets.

·       Strong knowledge on Packaging, deploying AEM code to multiple
environments, quick changes using package manager, hotfixes, etc.

·       Good Knowledge and understanding of different parts of the AEM
product (sites, assets & reports)

·       Developed Editable Templates using Adobe AEM for supporting the
different Webpages.

·       Experience in creating Templates, Custom Workflows, Widgets,
dialogs and design dialogs in AEM..

·       Excellent work experience in AEM 6.5, AEM 6.4, AEM 6.3, AEM 6.2,
AEM 6.1, CQ 5.6.1.

   - Should have knowledge on DAM (Digital Asset Management) features of
   CQ5, writing & customizing DAM asset workflows, custom DAM asset finder &
   editor interfaces, etc.
   - Knowledge on Dynamic media implementation in AEM would be good

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*