Hi, Hope you are doing great today. Let me know if you are interested in
below requirement. Please send the suitable resume along with Contact
Details, Current Location ASAP on *mano...@idctechnologies.com*
<mano...@idctechnologies.com> * Position**: **RPA UI Path Developer* *Location:
**San Jose,CA* *Duration: 12+months*

*Job Description:*

•           Monitoring the application RPA performance(VM’s, Bot runners,
Orchestrator)

•           Platform support like outages, slowness and partial VMs running

•           Software Installations on VMs in Non-Prod and Prod required for
BOTS creation

•           Upgrade to Hardware, OS, Network & Cloud hosting Services
/Security and Scanning– Applying the fix as provided by respective teams

•           Any kind of upgrade including version, release, service pack –
Any upgrades with respect to software's which we had installed should be in
scope

•           Installation and Administration of any other 3rd Party tools –
Depends if BOT is using and have appropriate approval in place.

•           New Runner setup in Production

•           Fixing Vulnerability in RPA API Java application raised by
SDAAS Security compliance

•           Certificate Renewal – Applying cert in both non-prod and PROD

•           UIPATH - Upgrade Activities

•           VM upgrades if any.

•           Facilitating Attended run for the BOTs to debug issues.

*For Quick Submission revert me back with below details…..!!!!*

*Full Name:*

*Primary Contact:*

*Passport No.*

*Email:*

*Current Location:*

*Skype Id:*

*DOB:*

*Total Relevant/IT experience:*

*Name of Bachelor Degree, university, year of passing - (Education):*

*Have you Ever worked with TCS  (Y/N)*

*Salary/Rate expectation:*

*Legal Visa Status & Expiry Date:*

Thanks and Regards,