Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Job Title*

ML Engineer Lead

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

3+ Years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Primary – Python, SQL, Python- Panadas, Kubernetes, Gitlab

*Experience Required*

7+ Years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial
   intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
   - Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML
   algorithms and tools.
   - Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as
   optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
   - Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to
   make predictions.
   - Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test
   results.
   - Documenting machine learning processes.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Yes

*Education*

Bachelors Degree

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Immediate

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 Months to 24 Months

*Work Location*

San Antonio, Plano, TX

*Key words to search in resume*

Python, Machine Learning, SQL, Java, Kubernetes

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*