Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Subject: Senior Business Analyst requirement  *

Job description:

•             Experience working in Auto finance Remarketing system
(strongly preferred)

•             Understanding of the Remarketing sotuion(strongly preferred)

•             Automotive retail/finance experience (preferred)

•             Experienced analyst having worked closely with business
stakeholders to define workflow and business requirements, for subsequent
solution development / testing

•             Coordinate with external vendors, teams, and business
stakeholders to formulate testing plan, develop scripts, and drive testing
activities

•             Work closely with developers (internal and external teams) to
facilitate solution design and testing based on testing plan

•             Experienced in supporting enterprise mission-critical cloud
solution hosted by external vendors in a complex cross=functional
environment

•             Meet TFS U.S. Central Time business work hours and potential
extended work hours supporting implementation/production issues as needed

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*