Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good.

Please check the below JD and share the suitable profiles to *md.kh...@3sbc.com
<md.kh...@3sbc.com>*

*Role: SAP PLM Functional Consultant*

*Location:**  100% Remote, Based out of Michigan*

*Duration:**  All of 2023 and into 2024*

*USC/GC*

SAP.  Our client’s PLM system is 100% customized so there will be a
knowledge transfer between our current PLM resource and the additional
resource.  Some main areas that the person must be comfortable with include:

   - Design/approve/revise/manufacture process for new materials
   - Engineering BOM/Manufacturing BOM
   - Recipes
   - Reporting
   - General PLM process within SAP
   - Be able to understand and explain reports to users
   - Understand Maintenance and Inspection plans

   -

Regards,

*Md.Khazababu*

Recruiter

3*S* Business Corporation Inc(*3SBC*)

P: 281-823-9222 Ext 518 | F: 281-823-9225

Email: md.kh...@3sbc.com| <md.kh...@3sbc.com> www.3sbc.com

Hangouts – khaza3...@gmail.com

*3S Business Corporation Inc.  11271 Richmond Ave,  Suite # H107, # H108
Houston, Texas. 77082*