Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/..*

*AWS Application Architect with Java*

*Start date: Immediate*

The role requires working across a broad spectrum of technology and
stakeholders. There could not be a better time to join our team as we
transform how we deliver technology and value for our customers.

*Responsibilities *

·

·       Develop architecture and migration strategy for a portfolio of
enterprise applications to AWS cloud

·       Key technical lead and liaison between application teams and
enterprise cloud migration initiative

·       Drive portfolio initiatives around technology modernization,
resilience, and stability

·       Identify end to end solutions, leverage best practices and patterns

·       Self-starter who can pick up new technologies/skills, be
comfortable with ambiguity and drive initiatives forward

*Basic Qualifications*

   - Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
   - Minimum 15 years of experience with developing and implementing
   applications and end to end solutions
   - At least *5 years* of progressive experience with the concepts,
   philosophies, and tools behind the design of applications, solution
   architecture, and underlying information technologies on *AWS*.

*Preferred Skills/Experience*

   - Must have hands on experience designing, building and running
   applications on Public Cloud (*Azure*, AWS) from *Development through
   Production*
   - Coming from an *Application Architect/Senior Application Engineering*
   background
   - *Very strong Interpersonal skills* with excellent verbal and written
   communication
   - Collaborative style with an ability to achieve consensus
   - Database experience - *Microsoft SQL Serve*r (must have), Cassandra
   (nice to have), large/complex datasets, data modelling, performance,
   platform evolution, data delivery
   - Messaging Middleware - Kafka, Message Queues
   - *End to end System Solutioning on Cloud* – Resilience, Security,
   Performance, Availability, Scalability
   - Financial Services domain knowledge is highly desirable

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*