*Please share Qualified Resumes/Your Hotlist to vi...@aptask.com
<vi...@aptask.com> | **https://linktr.ee/vinodusit
<https://linktr.ee/vinodusit>* *(Join)*

*REQUIREMENT: 1*

*Role: Salesforce DevOps Consultant*

*Location: Candidate can be anywhere in US but should be willing to work in
PST time zone.*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:* We are looking for a very strong Salesforce DevOps
Consultant with expertise in Copado.

   - Copado certification is absolute must.
   - Salesforce Admin Certification.
   - DevOps and code deployment
   - Candidate should have hands on Copado implementation experience.

   - Configuration set ups
   - CI/CD (Git, Ant, Jenkins etc.)
   - Copado DevOps
   - Should be comfortable working in Agile – user stories, features, story
   points
   - Good written and verbal communication Skills
   - Implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery ,
   optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end-to-end
   release process
   - Ensure all Salesforce updates made seamlessly move from development
   through staging to production
   - Experience in Continuous Integration tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant)
   - Experience in Salesforce/Copado
   - Environment Management tools
   - Experience working with overlapping product release cycles
   - Provide support to other teams utilizing Copado
   - Ensure consistency in metadata across environments in the Copado
   pipeline
   - Understanding of SFDC metadata, including tooling for deployment and
   analysis

*REQUIREMENT: 2*

*Role: AWS Cloud PaaS –Architect*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ.*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Need 12+ years of experience*.

*Required technical skills and Experience*

•                7+ years of hands-on IT experience in software design and
application development

•                At least 4+ years of experience hands on experience in
design, implementation of distributed, fault tolerant enterprise
applications

•                Experience in java programming languages Python, Flask,
Django, Java 8, Spring, Spring boot

•                Experience in working on modern web technologies such as
React, Bootstrap, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, React

•                Experience in modernization of legacy applications to
modern AWS Serverless applications

•                Hands on experience in AWS services i.e. AWS, Lambda, API
Gateway, SQS, SNS, RDS, Aurora, Cloud Watch

•                Hands on experience in AWS Container servicer AWS EKS, ECS

•                Hands on experience in AWS Terraform, Cloud Formation
Templates

•                Hands on experience in AWS Well Architect Framework

•                Experience in DevOps tool Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Jira,
Docker and AWS.

*REQUIREMENT: 3*

*Role: Lead Salesforce UX/UI Designer *

*Location: **client’s office in NYC )(Hybrid)*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

We have a URGENT requirement for a Salesforce UX/UI Designer Lead
requirement.

Location: Candidate should be willing to work from client’s office in NYC
for at least 3 days/week.

*Job Description:*

   - We need candidates who have at least 2-3 yrs in the recent consecutive
   designing on Salesforce application.
   - Experience in creating UI/UX on Salesforce platform is a mandate.
   - We would like to see example of candidate’s work , design on
   salesforce lightning design system. Where did they apply these skills (like
   Commerce Cloud, Experience Cloud etc.).
   - Candidate has to be extremely good in Visual design, UI design, should
   have articulating skills.
   - We need their portfolio and should have prior experience working as
   Consultants.
   - Agency / Consulting company doesn’t matter but should be a Consultant
   in true sense.
   - Working with some good consulting experience. Working needs of user
   and business. Be a little more strategic.

Thanks & Regards,

*Vinod Kumar || Team Lead*

(212)-203-8928) |  vi...@aptask.com

Add Me: linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-92458844
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinod-kumar-92458844>

120 Wood Ave South, Suite # 300, Iselin, NJ 08830