qamar.bi...@bcforward.com

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer with (Android OR IOS)*

*Location: O’Fallon, MO (Initial Remote)*

*Duration: 12+ month Contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT & CPT)*

*Required*

·         *Java** strong with spring boot*

·         *IOS background will be plus*

·         Mobile development, nice to have.

·         Knowledge of angular, react, and frontend will be plus.

*Top 3 required technical skills? Java, Spring Boot, REST API  Need very
strong experience here.*

MasterCard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our
mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits
everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and
accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our
innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions,
governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside
and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries
and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless
possibilities for all.

*Overview*
The Cloud Commerce team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to drive
our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and
problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer
experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical,
and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. Responsible for the analysis,
design, development, and delivery of software solutions. Defines
requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to
standards, processes, and best practices

*Role:*

·         Design, Code, document, test components / subsystems to a high
standard

·         Must be solutions oriented – ultimately find and implement the
‘best fit’ solution to address the requirement on time.

·         Assist defining processes and choice of development tools to be
used across the group

·         Interpret technical specifications to produce detailed design

·         Design with future extension in mind

·         Perform functional and performance testing of solutions

·         Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control
system

·         Provide task estimates, level of complexity assessment

·         Provide input to scheduling of projects

·         Ensure tasks get executed on time and to required standards

·         Pass on knowledge of various technologies to other team members
and to other functions

*Knowledge/Experience (preferred):*

·         *Java [J2EE, Spring, Hibernate]*

·         *Mobile Application & Library Development [Android]*

·         *Web [Angular, AngularJS, JQuery, CSS, HTML]*

·         Database [Oracle, Postgres]

·         Expert in full stack development.

·         Experience working in an Agile environment

·         Experience in implementing APIs and SDKs

·         Discipline of working in a continuous integration, TDD
environment.

·         Experienced in delivering commercial grade software

·         Has been pro-active in creating better user experience, consumer
value proposition

·         Understands gaps in knowledge and has ability to source training
online

·         Knowledge of payment protocols, NFC/EMV Technology and PCI DSS
will be an advantage

*Skills/Abilities:*

·         High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed

·         Strong Analytical and skills

·         Strong communication skills

*Please respond me with the following details,*

Candidate Full legal name

Email Address

Phone number

Security ID (Last Four of SNN & DOB (MM/DD)

Current Location

Are They Relocating ***Relocation Confirmation Must Be Attached to Approval
Request*** (Yes or No)

Pay Rate to Candidate with tax term (W2 or C2C) with Visa status

Is This Rate Comparable to Their Current Salary/Would They Accept the Offer
at This Rate

Are There Special Schedule Requirements or requests from the candidate?

*LinkedIn (Required)*

Confirmed that Employment Dates & Education on Resume Are Accurate

Interview Availability

Start Availability

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

*Employer Details:*

Employer Name

Email Address

Phone number

Company Name

*Competitive Acknowledgement Form (CAF)*

*Are you currently engaged in any business with the entities listed below?*

*Yes*

*No*

Listed Entities: Alipay, Amazon Payments, American Express Company, Apple
Pay, China Union Pay Company Ltd., Diners Club, Discover Financial Services,
Google Pay, JCB, PayPal, Square, Visa Inc., or any of their respective
subsidiaries, affiliates, or successors.

*If Yes, do you plan to leave this entity if an offer is extended at
MasterCard?*

*Yes*

*No*

*N/A*

Name of the Listed Entity:

Start Date with the Listed Entity:

Describe the nature of the work / time spent with the Listed Entity:

*Contract Worker:*

Signature:

Print Name:

 qamar.bi...@bcforward.com

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Thanks*

*Qamar Bilal*

*Recruiter*

Phone: 317-315-8944