HI,

I hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent opening with *.NET DEVELOPER *and I have sent you the job
description, please go through it and let me know your comfort with it and
also send me your updated resume ASAP

*Position -* *.Net Developer*

*Location: New York(HYBRID)*

*Experience: 10 years*

*Visa Status: H1B, GC,USC*

 The client is developing an internal product + a website that helps search
business leaders at the executive level. You can consider it a scale-down
version of LinkedIn but it only looks for director-level resources.
Client’s product does integrate with other Job searching platforms, hence,
the integration (ETL), high performance, and low latency is the essence of
the application; any past experience of the candidate working with such
applications will be handy.

NOTE: The client has multiple technical panels who further assess the
candidate’s skills so we cannot turn anything in which is mediocre or just
fine.

Tech Stake Client is using (overall):

   - Angular (Front End)
   - .Net / .Net Core (backend + middle tier)
   - MVC / API / Web Services
   - Microservices (using .Net Core)
   - Kafka
   - Web Socket / SignalR
   - Azure DevOps
   - Elastic Search
   - Data Injection / Transformation / Wrangling and Processing

JD/Skillset for the Job/Candidate:

   - Expert with .Net in general and especially with .Net Core (C#,
   ASP.Net, MVC, API)
   - Advanced level  with building REST APIs and/or MVC applications
   (developing enterprise, scalable solutions)
   - Prior experience building and managing microservices architecture
   (good to have)
   - Azure Services (or similar)  / DevOps (nice to have)
   - Must be good with database designing and development
   - Experience with ETL and data processing
   - Knowledge of Elastic Search and Kafka will be a plus

Specific Skills for a Front End Role: (expect them to perform okay with the
backend at the same time)

   - Angular, Typescript (must to have with an advanced level of designing
   skills)
   - HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, jQuery

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Prasanta Paul <https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*
*  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*
*Email:prasa...@kgstechgroup.com/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*
*prasanta.kgst...@gmail.com
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*
*Website:https://kgstechgroup.com || www.kgstechnologygroup.com
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*
*Phone:+1(770)-838-3970 Extn 119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*
*Mobile:+1(
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>219)567-1145*
*Address:1004 Whittington Way Alpharetta, GA, 30004, USA
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*