Hello All,
Greetings of the day,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement of "Bizagi Process
Designer" to locate "New Jersey| Onsite Day 1" Please have a look and let me
know if you are interested.

Job Title/Role: Bizagi Process Designer
Location: New Jersey | Onsite

JD:-

Mandatory Skills: Bizagi, Business Process Management (BPM). BPMN tools

Detailed JD (Pl share the Detailed Description, 1 liner JD will not work

*       Good understanding of Business Process Management (BPM). BPMN tools
*       Bizagi is preferred/mandatory.
*       Business Process Modeling and especially designing/ modeling
end-to-end sector and cross-sector business process models, using EPC and
BPM modeling standards
*       Knowledgeable in Process Analysis and Design using core workflow
principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to
understand
*       Agile experience is preferred

--

Thanks and Regards,

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y7PU8ViJeACdbC59sm6odYzop9g
4SDnGETJcTmTV1BkUs6tOrDe4lajBvlz1Zz7WVWV29yWms

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team - North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: -  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:-  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725