Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know your
interest with your updated resume at prak...@klaxontech.com

Primary Skill

Work Location

        Job Descriptions

Guidewire Architect

Dallas/ San Antonio (TX)
In Office from Day 1

. Should have 8-10 years of total development experience & GW experience of
4-5 years
. Deep expertise in Enterprise services architecture, presales, delivery,
and operational
excellence.
Provide expert level support for strategic ongoing and new client
initiatives.
. Assist in the development of robust enterprise level offerings and bring
holistic solutions across they key focus areas of our strategic objectives?
Design and optimize enterprise level strategies for the cost-effective
delivery of scalable and reliable systems
. Create, grow, mentor, and participate in key cloud teams across the
company
. Capturing activities from customer meetings to proposal development to
ensure the growth of the cloud practice in support of company and customer
strategic initiatives
. Work with Security and Network experts to mitigate risks presented by
Enterprise architectural design & solutions.
. Provide guidance and best practices on enterprise level cost optimization,
storage, workloads and stability.
Develop architecture for enterprise needs
solutions towards cloud & any other latest technology stack
. Keeps abreast with technology trends, implements and shares with peers and
team members.
. Maintain technology solutions and services in support of the corporate
objectives on a robust and cost-effective software platform for the
customers
. Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure
requirements are reflected appropriately in the Cloud design
Good Understanding on how to get started on Cloud Platforms.
Able to identify the right enterprise products and platforms for
architectural patterns.
. Must possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent TCS
well within a solution providers environment as well as directly to our
customers
. Drive discussions with senior personnel with the customer and possess a
technical background that enables them to easily interact with and give
guidance to software developers and architects
. Demonstrate 6-8 years of implementation/consulting experience in large
scale organizations
Understanding of application, server, storage and network security
. Working knowledge of Python, Powershell, Puppet, Terraform, Devops and
Ci/CD pipeline along with latest web technologies
. Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the
ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
. Any industry level enterprise architecture certifications

--

Thanks and Regards,

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y7PU8ViJeACdbC59sm6odYzop9g
4SDnGETJcTmTV1BkUs6tOrDe4lajBvlz1Zz7WVWV29yWms

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team - North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: -  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:-  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725