Hi,

Attached is the resume of my consultant.

Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to speak
with my consultant.

Basic Details
NameNarendra
TechnologyFull stack .net developer
VisaH1b
Rate65-70 on c2c
Locationphoenix,az
RelocationOnly remote roles
If you are comfortable with the rate, send me the rate confirmation
with client details and with the consultant's name in it and I will
send you the contact info and any other details, data, or documents
you may need.

Thank you

A Shravani
 shrav...@ricefwtech.com