Hello All,

Greetings of the day,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement of "SAP SD
Consultant / SAP OTC Architect" to locate " (Columbus, IN | Onsite Day 1)"
Please have a look and let me know if you are interested.

SAP SD Consultant / SAP OTC Architect in Columbus, IN (Day 1 onsite)

12+ months contract (Long-term assignment)

Target rate is $70/hr on C2C

Job Description:

.            Excellent communication skills. Seasoned in customer facing
ability. Should be able to analyze business requirements, collaborate with
multiple stakeholders and drive key discussions

.            Problem solving. Should be able to identify bottleneck in the
operating system or processes and propose new ideas and solutions that would
generate value to the customers

.            Strong hands-on experience in SAP SD processes along with
integration knowledge in MM, FICO and WM modules.

.            Pricing configuration, requirements, and Taxation (Preferably
North America Tax engines like Vertex)

.            Third party orders, Inter-company sales and purchase process

.            Practical experience in working in integration of external
systems with SAP, IDOC set up, processing and monitoring

.            Delivery processing with third party logistics systems.

.            Warehouse management concepts

.            Extensive hands-on experience in doing configuration, Sales
Order Process, ATP, Pricing, Output, Returns, Warranty, Billing etc.

.            Knowledge on User exits, basic debugging, SAP queries and
reporting

.            Revenue Account determination, revenue recognition

.            Expert in ATP, SD integration with planning and fulfilment

--

Thanks and Regards,

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y7PU8ViJeACdbC59sm6odYzop9g
4SDnGETJcTmTV1BkUs6tOrDe4lajBvlz1Zz7WVWV29yWms

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team - North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: -  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:-  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725