Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.



*#*

*Position*

*Skillset*

*Exp (Years)*

*Location*

1

Java Lead

Java & Spring boot

8+

Las Vegas

2

.NET Developer

Understanding of C#, Dotnet architecture
Ability to troubleshoot C# and Dotnet Applications at different layers
Understanding of PowerShell scripts - nice to have

6+

Las Vegas

3

PL/SQL Developer

Ability to deploy SQL scripts and Troubleshoot
Knowledge of DB Maestro -- Nice to have

6+

Las Vegas

4

Pega Developer

Must have hands on knowledge on Decisioning (CDH)

5+

Las Vegas

5

Kafka Admin

Knowledge on manage and administer Kafka Platform

5+

Las Vegas

6

SQL DBA

8+

Las Vegas

7

Postgre DBA

8+

Las Vegas

8

Oracle DBA

8+

Las Vegas

9

AWS Engineer

Container Skills

12+

Las Vegas

10

AWS Connect IVR Engg.

Amazon Connect, AWS Lambda, Amazon Lex, NodeJS, REST API, DB application
Development

5+

Las Vegas

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*