Hello All,
Greetings of the day,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement of "Red Hat Ansible
" to locate "Chicago, IL, Remote also fine " . Please have a look and let me
know if you are interested.

Role: Red Hat Ansible

Location: Chicago, IL, Remote also fine

Project Duration: 6 months and more

JD:-

.                     Working knowledge on Red Hat Ansible.

.                     Preferred to have knowledge on TerraForms

.                     Added advantage of experience on public clouds GCP &
AWS

.                     Good background of QA Tools & Technicality

.                     Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling
and management of containerized applications.

.                     Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills
and possess an ability to explain technical concepts and provide guidance to
staff.

.                     Proficient to expert scripting and automation skills
converting manual and maintenance functions into fully orchestrated
automation.

.                     Must have Strong Knowledge & experience in system
monitoring techniques and tools supporting unattended operations.

.                     Ability to operate in complex, highly secure, and
highly available, operations environments and interact with the technology
domain experts required to maintain those environments

.                     Excellent communication & interpersonal skills

.                     Contribute to standardize and document operational
procedures

--

Thanks and Regards,

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y7PU8ViJeACdbC59sm6odYzop9g
4SDnGETJcTmTV1BkUs6tOrDe4lajBvlz1Zz7WVWV29yWms

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team - North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: -  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:-  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725