Hello All,
Greetings of the day,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement of “*Sr. Java
Developer"* to locate “* Atlanta, GA || Initially Remote *" . Please have a
look and let me know if you are interested.

*Role: Sr. Java Developer*
*Location: Atlanta GA || Initially Remote*
*Experience :-9+*
*JD:-*

1.Expertise with Java/J2EE experience including frameworks such as Spring
REST, Spring Batch.
2. Experience with Spring Boot, Microservices, NoSQL, caching and message
queue technologies.
3.Good working knowledge of SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and
integrations with Spring DAO/REST/JPA Integration
4. Experience consuming REST Services and developing REST Clients with
third-party REST & SOAP Services with JSON/XML
5.Understanding of securing APIs with JWT/OAuth2/OpenID & Spring Security
is a plus
6.Ability to manage Docker containers and exposure to Jenkins & CI/CD is a
plus
7.Ability to understand business plans and apply that information into the
scalable development models.
8.Ability to guide, train, mentor associate engineers & collaborate with UI
developers using agile practicality
(1.) To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate
in technical discussions or review as a technical consultant for
feasibility study (technical alternatives, best packages, supporting
architecture best practices, technical risks, breakdown into components,
estimations).
(2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical
capabilities and increasing productivity
(3.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks
on the project or closure of escalations.
(4.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
;define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding standards for
the team.

Thanks and Regards,

[image:
https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y7PU8ViJeACdbC59sm6odYzop9g4SDnGETJcTmTV1BkUs6tOrDe4lajBvlz1Zz7WVWV29yWms]

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team – North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Email: - prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:- prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725