VoIP Office is a unified business communication service that is
specifically built to solve existing problems faced by IT Staffing
companies just like you. Our custom-built solution has proved to be a
success time and again as Work-from-Home becomes the new norm for employees
by giving you all the tools of a unified communication system without any
of the overhead expenses. Reach us @ *732-360-5100/+91 9014509878 or reply
to  sau...@voipoffice.com <sau...@voipoffice.com> **with the number of
lines required for your Business, we will get back to you shortly.*

 VoIP Office, we are doing more and more implementation to ensure our
quality of services, *Third-Party CRM/ATS integration
<https://voipoffice.com/voip-integrations>* for the best reporting purpose,
software upgrades for the best Work from Home tools with Desktop and Mobile
apps with *Real Presence, Internal Video Meetings, Secure Chat and files
sharing* between users from Desktop and Mobile Apps, The *instant
conference, Each Voicemail access, Send Fax, Easy Dialler* for Sales and
Marketing Employees to improve their daily productivity. Each and every
call are encrypted.

 *Benefits for Clients :*

1) Low Start-Up Cost
2) IP HD Digital Phone for sale and rental at $5 (Ask for more information)

3) High-Definition Call Quality
4) No Configuration Charges
5) Softphone Service Available
6) Integrations with other services are also available. (Salesforce, Zen
desk, Job Diva, CEIPAL, and many more)

STANDARD VoIP OFFICE PLAN:  $18 + tax ( 100 + extension )

v: Unlimited calls to US & Canada.
v: Mobile application ( Android & iOS)
v: Auto-attendant.
v: Advanced Call Reporting.
v: CDRs to Email
v: Voice mail
v: Voicemail to email
v: Conference Bridge.
v: 3 way Conference
v: Message on hold.
v: Standard Call Queue.
v: Standard call forwarding
v: Call transfers
v: Find Me Follow Me.
v: Caller ID Control.
v: Employee Directory.
v: Direct USA Local Number.
v: Board Number
v: Dedicated server
v: Direct End User Support...

  Additional Business Communication Features
    Communicator App: (         *Internal chat,*

*                                                 Live presence,
                                       Instant conference,
                               3 WAY Conference,
                       files sharing,
           Easy Auto Dialler, and many more )*

It would be great to get on a quick call to understand more about your
company and explain how our VOIP service can help you achieve better
business outcome.

Please let me know a date and time that would work for you.

Looking forward to your positive response

 *Thanks & regards*

*Saurav Sinha*

*sau...@voipoffice.com* <sau...@voipoffice.com>

*+1 732-360-5100/+91 9014509878*