*Hi,*

*   We have requirements on the below position. Please reply with an
updated resume. And I'll get back to you after reviewing.*

*Job Title: Big Data Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL - Remote*

*Duration: 12+ Months Contract*

*Visa: No H1B*

Excellent Communication is Strongly focused by client

   - *4-6 years* of experience in *Big Data development using Hadoop* with
   a good understanding in all phases of software development life cycle.
   - Experience using Hadoop Technologies like *Hive, Spark, Pig, or Kafka*
   - Experience using *Talend (Must)*
   - Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint
   reviews
   - Provide basic design documents and translates into component-level
   designs to accelerate development.
   - Designs, develops, and distributes reusable technical components.
   - Assist in developing technical documentation; participate in test-plan
   development, integration and deployment.

--

Regards !

ANSHUL ASTHANA

*Direct: 803-818-3474 *EXT-136* E : **ans...@1pointsys.com*
<ans...@1pointsys.com>

Recruiter | 1 Point System LLC

Connect on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/anshulasthana28
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/anshulasthana28>

115 Stone Village Drive • Suite C • Fort Mill, SC • 29708

An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer

Fax :  803-832-7973 | W : *www.1pointsys.com* <http://www.1pointsys.com/>