Fellow Group Members,

Aarya here from Blink Technologies Partner!

Currently I am working on a contract employment as a Hybrid React Full Stack
Developer for a customer located in New Jersey.

Candidates are required to have a degree in computer science. Powerful
capabilities in organisational management and project administration, A command
of essential front-end languages such as HTML, CSS, and JavaScript is required.
Strong familiarity and expertise with React, practical experience working with
Java, Excellent verbal communication abilities, Having the ability to solve
problems and paying close attention to detail will be required.

Please send a résumé for a qualified consultant along with the information
below. If you apply this position with the suitable consultant, we can set up
an interview straight away.

Full Legal Name:

Email:

Contact info:

Start Availability:

Current Location:

Relocation: Y/N

LinkedIn :

Visa Status:

DOB:

Last 4 SS#:

Rate Expectation:

With Regards!
Aarya
Blink Technology Partners, Inc.
Phone:   817.400.5136  |   Fax: 817.977.0097
Email: aa...@blinktp.com<mailto:aa...@blinktp.com> |  URL:
www.blinktp.com<blocked::http://www.blinktp.com/>