Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Immediate Position - TIBCO developer - **Berkeley Heights, NJ*

Job description:

   - Working experience in modeling business logic and automating business
   processes using TIBCO Business Works and EMS messaging.
   - Knowledge of EAI messaging standards like WebSphere MQ and JMS
   messaging, using both point-to-point and pub/sub messaging models.
   - Working experience in design, development and implementation of
   enterprise level web based projects.
   - Working experience in EDI, XML, Flat file transactions and
   communication.
   - Working experience in use and deployment of Web Services using SOAP
   and RESTFUL models.
   - Working knowledge of system and process monitoring using TIBCO Hawk
   and TIBCO Administrator.
   - Experience with AWS cloud
   - Experience in design and development of legacy application integration.
   - Experience in large scale systems management techniques.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*