Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Oracle SOA and OSB Developer

*Experience Required*

6-8 yrs.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·    Technical Skills: Oracle SOA12c,Oracle OSB,XQuery,XSLT,Adapters
including REST,SOAP,JMS,DB,APIGEE edge(optional)

·    2+ years of experience on BPEL, Mediator, OSB

·    Strong working knowledge in using integration adapters including
JMS,File adapters, FTP adapters, DB, REST and SOAP

·    Experience in building Proxy and Business Service in OSB

·    Experience using Tools like Jenkins,bitbucket,JIRA,Remedy.

·    Implementation and Support experience on Oracle SOA.

·    Own the tasks allocated and drive to the closure of the task within
agreed timeline

·    Suggest and implement service improvement.

·    Ensure the Incidents/Requests/PBIs assigned are resolved within SLA

·    Work in collaboration with the Dev/test environment team for the
delivery of projects.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Oracle SOA and OSB Developer

*Education*

Bachelor’s degree

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

6-12 months

*Work Location* (State, City and Zip)

Cleveland, OH

*Key words to search in resume*

Oracle SOA and OSB Developer

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*