Hello All,
Greetings of the day,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for an
"Infrastructure Architect" to locate "Hartford, Connecticut(Local Onsite)
". Please have a look and let me know if you are interested.

Role: Infrastructure Architect

Location : Hartford, Connecticut(Local Onsite)

Job Description

NEED LOCALS ONLY

. Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the
company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may
arise.

. Provide architectural solutions to meet business requirements.

. Work with team members to develop architectural strategies and guidelines.

. Work in compliance with company policies and procedures for operational
efficiency.

. Recommend new technologies to management to develop robust application.

. Assist in developing architecture documents, functional specifications,
design documents, and architecture diagrams.

. Assist in design, development, integration, and implementation activities.

. Analyze and troubleshoot architecture related issues in a timely fashion.

. Assist in Junior Architects in their assigned responsibilities when
required.

. Review and recommend improvements to existing architectures.

. Provide guidance to project teams in all phases of SDLC.

. Maintaining positive relationships with customers.

. Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the
business context.

. Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the
team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.

. Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer
satisfaction.

. Point of Contact for P1/Sev1 issues, escalations

. Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish,
improve, and refine services.

. Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.

--

Thanks and Regards,

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y7PU8ViJeACdbC59sm6odYzop9g
4SDnGETJcTmTV1BkUs6tOrDe4lajBvlz1Zz7WVWV29yWms

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team - North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: -  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:-  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725