Greetings…..!

Please find Below the HOT LIST of my Excellent IT Consultants who are
available immediately for your contract (C2C) positions. Kindly share with
me your C2C daily requirements and also add me to your distribution
*srikanthre...@svktechinc.com* <srikanthre...@svktechinc.com> (or) else you
can Reach me Out at Direct – 609-904-0029

*Name*

*Skill*

*Location*

*Exp*

*Visa*

Navya

Java developer

King Of Prussia, PA

8 yrs

H1B

Garvit

Data Engineer - Hadoop, Python

NJ

8 yrs

H1B

Sruthi

Python Developer

Tennessee

7 yrs

H1B

Mukesh

Java developer

santaclara, CA

8 yrs

H1B

Milan Barot

Python developer

Dallas TX

8 yrs

H1B

Aniket

Python Developer

NJ

8 yrs

H1b

Jyothi

Scrum Master/ BA

Kentucky

8 yrs

H1B

Sai Sree. Ch

Python Developer

Tennessee

8 yrs

H1B

Sanjana

SAS Financial Analyst

Charlotte, NC

8 yrs

H4 EAD

Sarvesh

Java UI developer

Nj

7 yrs

H1B

Fatima

Python Developer

NJ

8+ yrs

USC

Pavithra

Python Developer

Texas

8+ yrs

H1B

Pradeep V

Workday HCM

10 yrs

H1B

Satya Narayana

SAP Test Lead

18+ yrs

USC

Himanshu

iOS Developer

TX

7 yrs

GC

Tirupathi Rao

Pega System Architecht

 Atlanta, GA

7+

H1B

Kishore B

ADF developer

Texas

16+ yrs

GC

Surya Rakesh

DW, BI, ETL

Charlotte, NC

9 Yrs

H1B

Manikanta

SAP Hana

Austin TX

12+ yrs

H4 EAD

Anusha E

SQL developer

8 yrs

H1B

Sai Ragavendra

Release Manager

Texas

11 Yrs

H1B

Srvanthi

.Net developer

8 yrs

H1B

Manoj Kumar

Bigdata Data Engineer

10+ yrs

H1B

Sunil

ServiceNow BSA

9+ yrs

GC

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth Reddy. G

[image: svk-logo-tech individual]

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srikanthre...@svktechinc.com | www.svktechinc.com

51 Cragwood Rd, Suite 301, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
PH: 609-904-0029 |  Fax: 609-754-3700

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Opportunity
Employer