Hi, Hope you are doing great today. Let me know if you are interested in
below requirement. Please send the suitable resume along with Contact
Details, Current Location ASAP on *mano...@idctechnologies.com*
<mano...@idctechnologies.com> *Position**: **MicroStrategy Admin* *Location:
**Remote* *Duration: 12+ Months *

*Job Description:*

1. Fix broken reports.

2. Installing and setting up Intelligence server and Web servers.

3. Monitor the health of the BI platform and take corrective actions using
MicroStrategy system manager and operations manager.

4. Perform access and user management.

5. Monitor the delivery of reports to the business sent by Narrowcast.

6. Perform routine metadata refreshes between Production and DEV/QA
environments.

7. Perform regular hotfix upgrades.

8. Create MicroStrategy schema objects and application objects, using
MicroStrategy desktop and architect.

9.Use report services to create dashboards to create summary level reports
using multiple datasets.

Conduct meetings to gather user/business requirements and carry out code
quality reviews with the users and review the documentation for the same.

10. Use transformation for comparative reports that help in deeper analysis
of the data for the business users.

*For Quick Submission revert me back with below details…...!!!!*

*Full Name:*

*Primary Contact:*

*Passport No.*

*Email:*

*Current Location:*

*Skype Id:*

*DOB:*

*Total Relevant/IT experience:*

*LinkedIn ID*

*Name of bachelor’s degree, university, year of passing - (Education):*

*Have you Ever worked with TCS (Y/N)*

*Are you Fully Vaccinated (Both Dose)*

*Salary/Rate expectation:*

*Legal Visa Status & Expiry Date:*