Role: Scrum Master

Experinece:6-8 years

Location-New York City, NY-(onsite)

Must have Agile Certification (CSM, PSM, SAFE-5)

digital innovation; artificial Intelligence and end-to-end IT services and
solutions for Global 1000 companies. We are transforming corporations
through deep domain expertise; knowledge-based ML platforms, and profound
anthropological efforts to understand the end customer and design products
and interactions that create delight. We are deeply committed to developing
a comprehensive understanding of our client's problems and developing
platforms to address them.

* Required Qualification:*
*Demonstrated experience in teaching, coaching, and influencing teams to
adopt change
*Dedication to finding creative ways of working continuously driving
improvement
*Ability to influence behavior without having a formal organizational
hierarchy
*Ability to negatively complex, enterprise organizations to manage
dependencies and remove blockers
*Demonstrated expertise in relationship building
*A dedication to cross-function collaboration, communication, and breaking
down of silos
*Facilitate creativity & empowerment inside the squad
*Agile Certification (CSM, PSM, SAFE-5)

*Optional Qualifications*
*Baseline certifications: AWS Practitioner /Azure
*Knowledge in Roadman and Rally
*Financial Services and transformation experience

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Prasanta Paul <https://www.linkedin.com/in/prasanta-paul-3a67bb244/>*