Hello All,
I have created a sample android project, then I tried running it on
physical device on which it works fine but when I generated an apk file
then try to install it gives me "App not installed" error.
I have also tried the same with the signed apk file.
>From the research I found clean and rebuilding the project should solve the
problem but I am still getting the same error.
I also tried installing the application using the command line in that apk
was installed.
Here's the command which I used :- "*adb install -t apkpath.apk*"

Can you please tell me what could be the issue and how to fix it?

Thank You