Good Morning
have a wonderful day

Please find my consultants available, add me in your daily distribution
list and send requirements. I am looking forward to working with you

 S NO   NAME   TECHNOLOGY   YEARS   VISA   CURRENT LOCATION   AVAILABILITY
1  Srikanth   Salesforce Lead  10+  H1B   TX   2 weeks
2  Ravi    IT Director- Cloud/DevSecOps  19+  H1B   GA   immediate
3  Jagdish   Azure Operations Lead  15+  H1B   MI   immediate
4  Sridhara   Java J2ee backend  7+  H1B   TX   2 weeks
5  Nagalakshmi   Selenium Automation engineer  8+  GC EAD   CA   immediate
6  Shashank   Data Scientist  8  H1B   TX   immediate
7  Sakthy   Data Analyst  8  GC   MA   immediate
8  Bharath   Test Lead/Architect  17  H1B   TX   2 weeks
9  Syama   QA Automation Engineer  8  H4 EAD   NC   immediate
10  Vinil   UAT  7+  USC   NC   immediate

Thanks & Regards,

*Ashok Raj*
*I28 Technologies Corporation*
200 Middlesex Essex Tpk, Suite # 210
Iselin, NJ 08830
*Phone No:* 732 983 9624
*FAX:* (732) 909 2037
*Email: **ashok....@i28tech.com* <ashok....@i28tech.com>* || website: *
*www.i28tech.com* <http://www.i28tech.com/>

*Google Hangout:   **ashok.i28tech*
*Yahoo Messenger:** ashok.i28tech*
 *Please Note:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
and we will remove your id from our mailing list. We sincerely regret any
inconvenience.