Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..*

*SN*

*Required Information*

*Details*

1

Role

*PeopleSoft functional Lead*

2

Required Technical Skill Set

*PeopleSoft functional, Oracle, SQL, UNIX/LINUX*

3

Desired Experience Range

*11+ years*

4

Location of Requirement

*USA*

*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)*

*Must-Have*

   - Strong hands-on experience in at least four modules in PeopleSoft FSCM
   – *Project Costing and Contract Management*, Billing, Accounts
   Receivables, General Ledger, Order Management
   - Nice to have Asset Management
   - Fair functional knowledge on the remaining modules in FSCM area.
   - Sound understanding of PeopleSoft Business Process flows and
   transactions.
   - Good understanding of delivered functionalities including integration
   with related modules.
   - Should have experience in Upgrades, New Development, Modifications of
   medium to complex customization.
   - System implementation experience
   - Experience in fit/gap analysis, documenting, test planning, UAT etc.
   - Experience in WorkCentre, dashboard & Fluid functionality.
   - Must have strong technical knowledge in PeopleCode, Application
   Engine, SQR, BI Publisher, Application Package, File Layout, Component
   Interface, and Integration Broker.

*Good-to-Have*

   - Good communication skills
   - Should have knowledge in Linux and Oracle.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*