Hi, Hope you are doing great today. Let me know if you are interested in
below requirement. Please send the suitable resume along with Contact
Details, Current Location ASAP on *mano...@idctechnologies.com*
<mano...@idctechnologies.com> *Position**:** GIS Technician with 3D
Experience* *Location: **Fort Worth, TX (onsite)* *Duration: 12+months*

*Job Description:*

We are seeking a highly skilled GIS Technician with 3D modeling experience
to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and
maintaining accurate GIS databases, producing high-quality maps, and
developing 3D models of geographical data. The ideal candidate will have
experience with GIS software and 3D modeling software, as well as a strong
understanding of geospatial data concepts. The end goal is to assist in the
creation of an accurate 3D representation of private infrastructure in a
web-based map (Mapbox).

Key Responsibilities:

• Develop 3D models of geographical data using software such as ArcGIS Pro,
QGIS, SketchUp, or other related tools.

• Maintain and update GIS databases, ensuring accuracy and completeness of
data.

• Conduct spatial analysis, including but not limited to proximity
analysis, network analysis, and terrain analysis.

• Create high-quality maps using GIS software, ensuring they are accurate,
visually appealing, and meet project requirements.

• Conduct data quality control and data validation to ensure data
integrity.

• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to understand
project requirements and deliverables.

• Communicate findings and results to stakeholders in a clear and concise
manner.

• Stay up to date with new technologies and methodologies related to GIS
and 3D modeling.

Qualifications:

• Bachelor's degree in GIS, geography, environmental science, or related
field.

• Minimum of 5 years of experience in GIS and 3D modeling.

• Proficient in ArcGIS, QGIS, or other GIS software.

• Experience in 3D modeling software such as SketchUp, Blender, or AutoCAD.

• Understanding of geospatial data concepts, including projections,
coordinate systems, and data formats.

• Familiarity with data sources and formats such as DEM, LiDAR, and
orthoimagery.

• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.

• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.

• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously

*For Quick Submission revert me back with below details…...!!!!*

*Full Name:*

*Primary Contact:*

*Email:*

*Current Location:*

*Skype Id:*

*DOB:*

*Total Relevant/IT experience:*

*LinkedIn ID*

*Name of bachelor’s degree, university, year of passing - (Education):*

*Have you Ever worked with HCL (Y/N)*

*Are you Fully Vaccinated (Both Dose)*

*Salary/Rate expectation:*

*Legal Visa Status & Expiry Date:*