Hello All,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for an "Program
Director " to locate " Plano, TX". Please have a look and let me know if you
are interested.

Job Title/Role

Program Director

Location:

ON SITE Plano, TX

Project Duration

6 months + extensions

Mandatory Skills

*       Certifications-PMP/ ITIL/ Six Sigma /SAFe
*       Must have program director experience (PMO/Portfolio)

Client Interview

YES

Job Description

*       Provide leadership and oversight to a highly matrixed team comprised
of IT and Business team members
*       Provide program/ multiple project teams with expertise, direction,
motivation, and encouragement
*       Manage global team of PMs/PMO Analysts
*       Manage customer stakeholders and participate in governance meetings
*       Be responsible for all aspects of program and project management
from program initiation through closure
*       Define and direct resource plans, budget tracking and forecasting
*       Manage program/ projects to achieve target scope, schedule, and
cost.
*       Identify and manage dependencies and impacts among programs/
projects across the portfolio.
*       Manage issues escalated from related programs/ projects.
*       Work with vendors, business, and technology subject matter experts
to define scope, create estimates, develop budgets and project plans, and
produce Statements of Work and other documentation needed for funding
approvals.
*       Hands-on with Project Planning, Issues and Risk Management and
Project Quality Assurance
*       Direct program/ project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk
mitigation, and change control processes, and communicate status to senior
executives within the development and business partner organizations

Experience

*       Good client-interfacing skills
*       Extensive PPM tools expertise
*       Demonstrated ability to successfully manage large projects

Required

*       Extensive experience in program/ project management of Business and
IT programs

--

Thanks and Regards,

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4y7PU8ViJeACdbC59sm6odYzop9g
4SDnGETJcTmTV1BkUs6tOrDe4lajBvlz1Zz7WVWV29yWms

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team - North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: -  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:-  <mailto:prak...@klaxontech.com> prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725