Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..  *

*IOS Developer   : San Antonio*

*Please Note : Visa type should be Green card or H1B only.*

*iOS JD : *

   - Proficient in Objective-C, Swift and SwiftUI
   - Extensive experience in iOS frameworks
   - Knowledge of iOS backend services
   - Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface
   guidelines
   - Proficient in code versioning tools including Git
   - Knowledge of C-based libraries
   - Familiarity with Widget and Watch extensions
   - Experience with continuous integration

*JD-2*