Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..  *

Skill Set

Location

*Rate*

Oracle Process Manufacturing

Durham, NC

$55/hr

Global Trade Management

Durham, NC

$55/hr

Demand Management - Demantra

Durham, NC

$55/hr

Advance Supply Chain Processing, Inventory Optimization

Durham, NC

$55/hr

Oracle Process Manufacturing

Durham, NC

$55/hr

ServiceNow Support SME - ITOM, HRSD, GRC

Durham, NC

$50/hr

*Jd- Below-*

*Skill Set*

*Location*

*Is Remote Ok*

*JD*

Oracle Process Manufacturing

Durham, NC

Yes

We need a Manufacturing Resource (Product Specs including BOM/Formula and
Routings, Work Order or Batch Management, Quality and Costing).  Ideally we
need Oracle EBS Process Manufacturing Techno Functional Consultant.
Qualifications / desired skills:
•   Strong expertise in Functional and Technical aspects of Oracle Process
Manufacturing (OPM) EBS 12.2.x in Oracle Process Manufacturing - Process
Execution, Costing, Quality, Product Development
•   10+ years of experience and deep knowledge of Oracle EBS Support,
Maintenance & Enhancements
•   Extensive experience in Technical design, development on Oracle EBS OPM
Modules
•   Need to be proficient in PL/SQL, Oracle BI Reports, Interfaces & OAF
• Should be able to work in onsite/offshore model
Specific Oracle Modules Release 12.2.x include: Product Development (PD),
Process Execution (PE), OPM Financials (otherwise known as Costing), and
Process Quality.
Experience should include implementation or support working on at least one
Process Manufacturing client (in oil and gas, chemicals, food , beverage,
pharma or healthcare).

Global Trade Management

Durham, NC

Yes

We need a Global Trade Management Cloud Resource, ideally who has Order
Management Experience or Integration of OM and GTM.  An experienced SCM
resource would do, but must have been exposed to GTM modules and
functionality.
Qualifications / desired skills:
• Strong expertise in Functional and Technical aspects of Oracle Global
Trade Management (GTM) Cloud integrated with Oracle EBS 12.2.x in Oracle
Process Manufacturing domain.
• GTM modules including RPLS, Sanctions/Embargoes Screening, Trade
Compliance Screening, License Management, Documents Management & Customs
Filing
•   10+ years of experience and deep knowledge of Oracle GTM Support,
Maintenance & Enhancements
•   Extensive experience in Technical design, development on Oracle GTM
Cloud Modules
•   Need to be proficient in PL/SQL, Oracle BI Reports, Interfaces & OAF
• Experience with middle-ware to support the seamless integration of GTM
with other SCM applications such as OM
• Should be able to work in onsite/offshore model
• Experience in customs filing processes in various countries outside US
using Oracle GTM Customs module
• Experience and familiarities with setups for various modules like RPLS,
Sanctions Screening, Trade Compliance management, License management and
Order Management
• Support integration activities in  inbound and outbound GTM processes
using XML Message and http post
Specific Oracle Modules include: any of GTM, OTM, OM, SCM, IDCS Security,
US AES Customs Filing, Defects management, Customs Reports management and
filing, notifications/alerts management.
Experience should include implementation or support working on at least one
GTM project.

Demand Management - Demantra

Durham, NC

Yes

• 10+ years experience in Oracle Demand Planning and forecasting using
Demantra Demand Management
• Experience in Demantra to ASCP Publish and Design
•   Need to be proficient in PL/SQL, Oracle BI Reports, Interfaces & OAF
• Should be able to work in onsite/offshore model
• Should be experienced with Demantra functionalities and have done at
least one implementation or support of Oracle Demantra Demand Management
solution and integration with ASCP for one client preferably in the process
industry.

Advance Supply Chain Processing, Inventory Optimization

Durham, NC

Yes

Oracle EBS R12.2 Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP)
10+ year experience Techno/Functional 30/70
Experienced with EBS Source Transactions and Fixed Data in the Process
Manufacturing Domain
Experience with Collections an dtroubleshooting of Custom Collection
Programs (Jobs)
Experience with Demantra to ASCP for Forecast Publish
Experience with ASCP to APCC for Plan Outputs
Experience with Unconstrained, and Constrained Supply Plans, Plan Options
and Plan Parameters
Experience in IO desired
Experience in one ASCP implementation or support client is a must
Need to be proficient in PL/SQL, Oracle BI Reports, Interfaces & OAF

Oracle Process Manufacturing

Durham, NC

Yes

Oracle Manufacturing including any of the following Oracle Skills

• OPM Product Development (formulas/BOM, Routings, Recipes, Validity Rules)
• OPM Process Execution (Work In Process in Discrete)
• OPM Quality, Discrete Quality
• OPM Costing (also known as OPM Financials)
• Manufacturing Execution System (any off the shelf MES package integrated
with Oracle)
• Production Scheduling (any PS Package)
• Oracle Planning (ASCP) will be also valued highly

Total 10+ years experience.
Relevant experience of 2-3 years
&0% Functional and 30% Technical
Any geography location
Excellent communication skills

ServiceNow Support SME - ITOM, HRSD, GRC

Durham, NC

Yes

> 8-10 Years IT experience with ServiceNow implementation, Configuration,
Administration
> Working experience with ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, ServiceNow HRSD and
ServiceNow GRC modules
> Strong application maintenance and production support experience
> Worked with tight SLAs and metrics
> Good communication skills

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*