Hello

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for an "*Hadoop
Architect*” to locate” *Detroit, MI* ". Please have a look and let me know
if you are interested.

*Role: Hadoop Architects *

*Location: **Detroit, MI*

*Roles and responsibilities.*

   - They work on platforms like Horton Works, Cloudera, etc.
   - Have proficient experience in handling Hadoop Distribution platforms
   mentioned below.
   - Hadoop Architects are the ones who take sole responsibility for every
   organization’s Hadoop life cycle.
   - They are the intermediates between engineers, data scientists, and
   other professionals who are involved in this process.
   - Expert in Java, Hive, HBase, etc.
   - They make sure that the Hadoop solution is going to be deployed
   perfectly.

Thanks and Regards,

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team – North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Email: - prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:- prak...@klaxontech.com
Direct:- 201-442-8725