Hello

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for an "*Sr. .Net
Core Developer*” to locate” *San Jose, CA* ". Please have a look and let me
know if you are interested.

*Job Title: Senior .NET Core Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Experience: 10 + Years*

*Duration of Assignment: 18+ Month Contract*

*Interview: Two Round of Virtual Interview*

*Required Qualifications:*

·         *10 years experience with .NET*

·         We are looking for strong candidate in .Net Core, C#, Angular,
React, Mongo DB, SQL server

·         Kendo UI web application with a SQL Server backend.

·         Some experience with middle-tier .NET components and some SSIS
batch/ETL components.

·         .NET Core with Entity Framework Core (full stack),
JavaScript/jQuery

·         1+ years of Autosys experience

·         1+ years of Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience

·         1+ years of JIRA experience

·         Any Git or GitHub experience

·         Ability to facilitate design sessions

·         Ability to gather and document technical requirements

·         Ability to work effectively in virtual environment with various
time zones

·         Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
accuracy

·         Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills

Thanks and Regards,

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team – North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

Klaxontech, Inc.