Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

* RAte-$50/hr C2c Max*

*Through TCS..  *

*Site Reliability Engineer*.

*Contract*

   - Over 12 years of HCL WCS Administration and Development Certified
   Engineer with experience in ecommerce in retail / hospitality/
   healthcare/utilities. *This is a key requirement*

   - Hands on experience of configuration, upgrades on all key modules as
   Payment, Promotion, Checkout, Orders, fulfilment.

   - Strong experience with Agile model of delivery and architecture models
   in Service Orientation and Java architecture.

   - Webservice development using REST, SOAP, JAX-RPC

   - Strong exposure to reporting and version control tools

   - Experience in integrating microservices and troubleshooting

   - Experience in Problem analysis, solution and documentation updates in
   production support

   - Ability to analyze logs and interpret patterns – Dynatrace, Splunk,
   New Relic

   - Excellent communication skills, experienced in coordinating with
   different stakeholders to get the job done

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*