Title: Oorwin Email

Hi…..Greetings!!!!!

This is Manasa Salla working with Precision Technologies, we have the following requirement with one of our client. Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your updated WORD version resume along with your expected rate/salary and contact details.

Connect with me in LinkedIn we can work together :  https://www.linkedin.com/in/manasa-salla-0836711a8

Bigdata Engineer

Local to Arizona or Local to Texas
Day 1 Onsite ( Hybrid Opportunity )
Looking for Only Local Consultants

Exp ; 10+ Years

mandatory Skills : Python, Airflow

Skills & Qualifications:

  • Proven experience in a Data Engineering role, with a focus on large-scale data processing.
  • 5+ years’ Experience of Python programming language.
  • Proficiency with AWS services, including S3, EMR, and EC2.
  • 5+ years’ experience with PySpark and Apache Airflow.
  • Good understanding and hand on experience on Data process optimizations.
  • Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms.
  • Experience in writing Python test cases to validate data processing tasks.
  • Deep understanding of data quality assurance, data versioning, backups, and restoration.
  • Familiarity with Git or Bitbucket for version control.

Thanks & Regards

Salla Manasa
Sr. Technical Recruiter

Precision Technologies
Connect with me in LinkedIn

1100 Cornwall Road, #134, Monmouth Junction, NJ
www.PrecisionTechCorp.com
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14062404/

   Thanks & Regards

Salla Manasa
Sr. Technical Recruiter

Precision Technologies
1100 Cornwall Road, #134, Monmouth Junction, NJ
www.PrecisionTechCorp.com

LinkedIn is the best way to Reach Me
https://www.linkedin.com/in/manasa-salla-0836711a8

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14062404/

Don’t want any more emails? Unsubscribe.