Hello,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for a *“Firmware
Engineer”* to locate “*Houston, TX | Onsite*”. Please have a look and let
me know if you are interested.

*Title: Firmware Engineer*

*Location: Houston, TX (On-site)*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

   - Experience in *embedded programming on microcontrollers* including
   coding of interfaces to external memory, and digital interfaces to other
   peripherals (*SPI/I2C/SCI/CAN/UART*).
   - Firmware development experience on Microchip PIC Microcontrollers
   using MPLab IDEs is a plus
   - Experience with DSP and/or FPGA based SoCs is a plus.
   - Able to write firmware for new and existing instrumentation, mostly on
   PIC devices.
   - Experience in common debugging tools to troubleshoot embedded code and
   implement corrections.
   - Developing original designs with *C/C++/equivalent embedded
   environments including bare-metal, multi-threaded RTOS, and embedded
   operating systems.*
   - Experience with common microcontroller and/or *embedded processing
   platforms *such as *ARM and PIC.*
   - Understanding of embedded software design and architectural concepts
   as well as the integration between firmware and hardware.

   - Demonstrated skill in independently using electronics lab equipment to
   develop/troubleshoot low-level drivers and hardware integration for
   interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc.

Understanding of higher-level languages, object-oriented methodologies,
user-interface implementation, and PC application programming

Thanks and Regards,

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team – North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Email: - prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:- prak...@klaxontech.com
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-tiwari-472604169/