Hello,

I Hope you are doing well. I have an urgent requirement for an "*Java
Developer*” to location”*Phoenix, AZ | Onsite “*. Please have a look and
let me know if you are interested.

*Role**: Java Developer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ (Look for Locals Only)  *

*Duration: 12+ Months Contract Interview Mode: In-Person Interview  *

*Visa: Any *

•             4+ years of experience on Java/J2EE based applications
design, development, and deployment

•             Experience of micro services

•             Should have hands-on experience on Spring Boot, Spring
Data/JPA

•             Very sound on OOPs concepts and Java fundamentals

•             Strong on programming fundamentals, best practices

•             Knowledge and hands-on experience with various design patterns

•             Well versed with Agile scrum execution using the tools like
JIRA

•             Exposure to latest tools, trends, and technologies

Thanks and Regards,

Prakash Tiwari
Talent Acquisition Team – North America || Klaxontech, Inc.

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Email: - prak...@klaxontech.com
Hangouts:- prak...@klaxontech.com
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-tiwari-472604169/